Cheeky Quotes

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Fantasies

We all have our fantasies some of them fade off with the age, some of them come back to you at certain interval of your life , some of them remain with you forever . I am gonna share some of mine with you all 

1. Saving school from terror attack :- Dreamed about it a lot where I fight like chuck norris and knock-out at least two or three of them . Then die like a martyr followed by my awesome funeral . My family would  receive some posthumous medal for me and my school might start a football league in my honour .

2. Being an hacker/awesome computer guy :- Had it a few times when I was reading about Assange, Sean parker and Anonymous. This fantasy usually goes this way I trace terrorists, fight for freedom of speech with Anonymous or start a site like facebook.

3. Being the dictator head of my country :- It involves me being the powerful head of my country taking all the tough decisions. Stop illegal construction , mining , taking initiative for clean water and future planning etc etc. As much as I wish for this watching an episode of family guy (It Takes a Village Idiot, and I Married One) made me realise that even if I become some politician , I would be no better than  any other of them.

4. Being invisible:- I guess this is more of a guy fantasy because first thing I would do is see girls naked and then steal away whatever I want . In correlation to it I can manage with the power of night crawler to teleport wherever I want . I don't know what a girl would do after she gets invisible .

5. Going back in time/stopping the time :- This one is sad because I want to undo my mistakes but mostly my family's series of stupid decisions . Although this limits to my eight grade before that there wasn't any significant mistakes in my life. Stopping the time comes to me before a difficult exam or a approaching deadline and sometimes in a boring a lecture with lots of hot girls .

6. Surviving Zombie apocalypse :- I have always been a fan of zombie genre movie and would love to see it happen but with so many movies on this subject I guess even of it happens it wouldn't last long.

7. Having the perfect love story :-  I don't dream of it everyday but it comes to sometimes. Its difficult to happen as I am big introvert when it comes to expressing emotions and I don't like to spend my money on others (seriously if stereotypes are true I am worse then jews) . Also right now I don't even have a crush on anybody which is a bit liberating. I don't know what exactly love is but as far as I have figured is that moment when you are to differentiate it from your lust.

8. Being rich 

Apart from that I always wanted to be a rapper though I don't have much skills in that area I just want the respect after winning a rap battle . I guess same goes with being a hacker and good at gaming. Anyway I can still save my university from terrorist attack jk, I might run away and give interviews to reporters outside. There are many more of them but these are the most prominent ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment